Established in 2008, the only manufacturer of Alloy Spring Wires (according to DIN EN 10270-2 FD SiCr) and High-Carbon Spring Wires (according to DIN EN 10270-1) in the Middle East for the purpose of supplying quality material to spring manufacturers and OEM. Applying leading-edge technology and machinery has gained a lot of experiences and industrial courage to approach to overseas market too.
Annual production of Alloy Spring Wire through IT (Induction Treated) method is 20,000 MT. This method is absorbed by spring manufacturers for their production of suspension springs with a quality which is approved by OEM as their premier supplier.
Alloyed Spring Wire products are widely used in vehicles, Motorcycles, Agricultural Machineries, Oil & Gas, Home Appliances Industries and etc. A team of highly skilled, dedicated and innovate personnel have enabled us to deliver solutions to the most demanding operational and technical challenges requested by the most discriminating clients.
- Business ethics and conformity with the regulations
- Social accountability
- Understanding beneficiaries and sustainable interaction with them
SUMMARY & HONORS
- Manufacturing of Alloy Spring Wire with a diameter of 7.00 to 16.00 mm through induction tempering (IT) method
- Manufacturing of High-Carbon Spring Wire with a diameter of 0.60 to 6.00 mm
- The only manufacturer of alloy spring wire for vehicle suspension system in the Middle East in which using the induction tempering (IT) method.
- The only Iranian spring reference laboratory with ISO 17025 standard approved by two biggest car manufacturers in Iran by the name of SAPCO and SAZEH GOSTAR SAIPA companies as an authorized Alloy Spring Wire and High-Carbon Spring Wire supplier for vehicle suspension systems
- Recipient of the IATF 16496 standard certificate from DQS of Germany
- Alloy Steel with grade 54SiCr6 and tensile strength from 1700 to 2050.